Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mission Conference, New Year, and President Eyring is coming for a visit - 01/05/2015


Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for the emails I really enjoy them! This week has been really slow with the holidays and all. Everyone seemed pretty busy with other things. We were pretty busy with mission things. We had our Mission Conference on Saturday. It was really good. We all got a lot of motivation to start the new year out right. I think this week is going to be really good. Only thing that could hold us back is if we get snowed in. Which is a good possibility. There is snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't too bad. 

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun at Christmas. Those party's are always a blast. Can't wait for the 2016 holiday season. It will be so amazing. The holidays on the mission are great and all but it's just not the same. 

Unbroken looked really cool. I saw a couple of trailers for it before I came put and it looked super cool. I will for sure have to see that when I get back. 

That's pretty exciting about Corbin and home schooling. Hopefully he will be able to pick up things better with you than he does in school.

Thank you so much dad for the goal template. That is so cool! I will for sure do it. I'll do it tomorrow for study. I am sure that will help a lot. I haven't made goals yet but I have been thinking about making some and so that will be great. 

Probably the biggest news from this week is that we found out that President Eyring is coming to speak to our mission! I'm really excited. I don't think I have ever told you guys this but his brother is in charge of the visitor center and he is getting released on Saturday so that might have to do with why President Eyring is coming out here. 

Other then that nothing too exciting besides us picking up a few new investigators. Hopefully they will be interested. 

Thanks again! I really miss you guys! Love you!


Love Elder Johnson

P.S. Dad, One of my roommates is the drummer for the band Sonsapapa. He has let us listen to a few of their songs and they are pretty good! They aren't on iTunes yet but you can look them up on Facebook. They are pretty sweet. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment