Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving, He Is the Gift, and Decking the Halls - 12/01/2014

Thanks Dad! I love those things! This past week has been good!

Thanksgiving was awesome! We had tons of food. We also found out about He Is The Gift Initiative. Have you heard about that yet? It's so sweet! The Church is taking over the YouTube front page on Dec 7 and for the whole month of December, the Church has a huge billboard on Times Square. It's gonna be big.

I'm really excited for Christmas! It's going to be so fun. I already have some gifts picked out. I might get a few more but for the most part I'm done. I'll probably wrap a few things then send them. Well,
thanks so much for all you do! I love getting your emails. Have an amazing week!

Love Elder Johnson

 P.S. Thanks for the Thanksgiving card! It was awesome!


Tyler's Christmas Tree

I am sure Tyler's bed was made that morning...

Hopefully they won't decapitate themselves.  Clark Griswold would be proud...and so am I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment