Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Slow Going With Investigators, A Bunch of Christmas Packages, and Transfers this Week - 12/08/2014

Wow that sounds like you have had a fun week. Our week has been pretty good. We were able to teach 18 lessons and talk to 80 people on the street. So those were the highlights of the missionary side. 

The other highlight was getting all my packages. I got 4 of them on the same day so that's awesome. Ha ha it was really funny too. 

This week I don't know why but I haven't had the desire to work out. I don't know if it's because I have less energy or maybe because it's cold in the mornings.  I don't know.  I will try harder this week. 

The one down side to this area is that we don't really have anyone progressing toward baptism. Hopefully we will find someone soon. We do have a lesson with a soon-to-be investigator so hopefully it will go well. 

This week is transfers and I will be staying and getting a new companion once again. Ha ha ha, well that's all that's going on right now. Hope you have a fun week.

Talk to you next week!


Love,


 Elder Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment