Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Lab Puppy Attack, The Gospel Preparing Investigators, and Loving Those You Teach - 06/01/2015

Hey dad I am so sorry about this late response and I just realized that the email that I sent to you never sent so I want to go and send it again, but I accidentally deleted it, so I and starting off fresh.
Sounds like you have a crazy week ahead of you I hope that it goes well and nobody gets arrested because mom would not be too happy about that. Thanks for sending me another great email I always enjoy the things you have to say. They are always inspiring and they always remind me of how awesome my family is (oh my gosh while I was writing this I just got attacked by a lab puppy).

This week has been great! Erica and her family have been doing awesome. It is so amazing how much change she has gone through from the first time I have met her until now. I can see the gospel working in her life and changing who she is. She is so prepared by the Lord to be baptized. She has gone through so much in such a short amount of time that has gotten her to where she is now.  It is definitely something that I will remember for the rest of my life. I have learned so much this transfer regarding to what the gospel can do for us and how we can be truly changed because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

I have also been learning a lot about charity. I felt that to become a better missionary I needed to feel love towards all the people I was teaching. So I started praying for the gift of charity and I have started to feel and see the changes in myself. It has been an amazing process and looking back now, I can see there is no other way to do missionary work besides through love, because it is love that made the Savior suffer for all of us. It was through love that God gave up his only begotten son so that we can all return to live with him. I think we can all learn something from that.
       
Thanks for everything dad, I sure love you and the rest of the family. Please tell Corbin and Zach that I love them both and also tell them to treat mom well ha ha. Take care and have a great week!

Love,

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment