Monday, August 18, 2014

Neanderthal Night and Other News - 08/18/2014

Everything has been going awesome this week. We were able to eat at a new converts house and they made us eat spaghetti with only our hands. They told us it was a family tradition and they did it only once a year and they call it neanderthal night. But we found out later it was just a total joke. Ha ha, but it was really fun.



This week we were able to teach 11 lessons which is a lot better then what we did the week before. We also tracked a few homes and actually the first door I have ever knocked.  We got in and taught an awesome lesson. The Spirit was so strong. The name of the lady was Agnus and she seems really interested. We are teaching her again tonight so lets hope that she is still interested.

I have been able to sleep very well. Thank you so much for your payers! It means a lot. We have been getting up at 6 every morning so we can go to the gym in our apartment complex and that has been very nice to have. The very first day I got to meet the Cooks and they are awesome! I have gotten to meet them quite often because the ward that we are serving in is their ward. We even got to teach a lesson in there home and that went super well. 

Thanks for the update, It really means a lot. I'm glad to hear the family didn't scare Terlynn too bad. Well I guess it is probably time for me to go:( Thanks for the email. I love you so much! I'm glad and kinda sad that this mission is going to fly by. it feels like just yesterday i was being dropped off and now I have been out for almost an entire month.

Sorry that this letter is so short but I am running out of time and I still have a few email I have to get to. I will be so happy when I get an iPad so can email more throughout the day. Hopefully my comp will let me borrow his. The only thing that i can think of that I kinda need is more P day cloths other then that I am set.


Thank you for all the support. It really helps out,

Love Elder Johnson P.S. the address you want to send all the letters and packages is:

11700 Falls Road
Potomac, Maryland
20854

Love you and have an awesome week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment