Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DC Visitors Center, Exercise Does a Body Good, White House Tour, & Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl - 11/24/2014

Hey Dad! That talk was awesome!! Hahaha I loved it! It literally made me  lol. Good job! I'm proud of you, and thank you for the diet stuff.  That is going to help me out a lot! Oh and one more thing if you aren't too busy could you set me up a work out plan? If not that's okay but that would help a lot. We have mostly the basic stuff. Like some dumb bells and a bench press. Things like that. 

This week has been fun but it has been slow on missionary work and I'm sure this week is going to be even worse because of Thanksgiving and all the other mission stuff. Last week we were able to go to the White House. That was really neat. But the tour was really really short.we could have finished it in like 5 minutes. We also went to the VC for a Christmas concert and it was sweet!! Haha it was a bunch of little kids playing violins and they sounded really good. 

Today we played in a mission turkey bowl. It was great. I did pretty well towards the end. I am, so sorry but I need to be getting ready for our lesson that is coming up. I love you dad! You are so great have an amazing week and a fantastic Thanksgiving.



Love Elder Johnson


Tyler is the third missionary from the left:






No comments:

Post a Comment