Wednesday, September 10, 2014

P-Day Pedicures???? - 09/08/2014

Thank you so much for the update dad! That sounds amazing!! ugh why did it have to be this year when BYU is actually doing amazing ha ha ha. Oh well it sounds like a great time. 

This past week has been pretty good. We have been able to teach 14 lessons and all of them have been awesome. We were able to teach President Cook's Family and that went super well. I feel so spoiled that I get to see them like more then once every week and then the rest of the missionary's don't see him very often.

Last night (Sunday night) we stopped by this less active family's house to see how they were doing. One of the girls (shes in her early 20's) has started coming to church. She seems like she wants to become active again. We talked to her and we were able to get her to make a couple of commitments. We asked if she would be willing to read some scriptures out of the Book of Mormon and she was more then willing to. It turns out that she has not read much from the Book of Mormon and she mostly just focuses on the Bible,  so I think that this is going to be a great thing.

Today we had one of the Senior Sister Missionaries invite us out to get pedicures...ha ha ha...it was so great!! It felt amazing. I think she took pictures so I will try my best to get them to you.

Thank you so much for the support that you have given me. It really does make a difference. I love being able to see what is going on back home so thank you for updating me and thank you for sending the my coat. I can tell I am going to need it. Oh and about my white pants....I kinda have them with me...Oops ha ha I guess I was in a rush and I totally packed them in my suitcase. So what do you think I should Do about that??


Love Tyler   

No comments:

Post a Comment