Tuesday, September 30, 2014

20 Lesson Goal Met For the First Time Last Week!!! - 09/29/2014

Sounds like you guys have been having a blast!! I am glad to hear it.

This week has been super good. We were able to teach 20 lessons and that is our mission goal so that is pretty good. I have never been able to do it before. We have also been doing lots of service. We helped out with a food drive and it was really fun. There was a ton of food. This next week we don't have much planned but we do have general conference. It is going to be so awesome. I have never been this excited for it. It is kinda weird ha ha. I guess I am turning into one of those missionary's. Well I've got to get going. I am running out of time. Have a fantastic week!

Love Elder Johnson
P.S. 11700 Falls road Potomac, Maryland 20854-2823   
P.S.S. Scripture of the week Alma 26. Probably my favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon. V 22, (29,30), 35 are all super good. But I love the whole chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment