Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Elder Crandall is Heading Home, Transfer on Wednesday, Saying Goodbye to Ward Members, and Sacrament Meeting Talks - 06/14/2016

Hey everyone! It's that time of the week again when you receive an email from your favorite missionary. Hope you all had a great week!

This week has been a very bitter sweet experience. We have been spending lots of time saying goodbye to the members. Elder Crandall is going home and I am being transferred Wednesday. And tonight I found out that I am going down to very bottom of the mission. It should be interesting.
    

Some of the highlights of the week was able to spend time with the Hanson family. They are one of my favorite family's in the ward! They are a family of all boys and they are pretty funny. We were able to spend time with the Blewett family. They took us down to a Canal down near their house. We walked with them for a little bit and that was very fun. We were able to go to the farm and have some fun there. 


On Sunday Elder Crandall and I both were assigned to give talks during sacrament meeting since we were both leaving. We took the place of the youth speakers so the talks were very short. It was very weird though.


It felt like I was giving my departing/homecoming talk. It was very surreal. Thanks for everything you guys do. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment