Monday, October 5, 2015

Transfers, DC 3rd Ward, and General Conference - 10/05/2015

Hello Everyone,

This week has been an interesting one. So this week was transfers and Elder Rowley and I are still together. We got transferred to the city. We are now serving in the DC 3rd ward. At this moment there is not to much work but hopefully we will be able to pick it up. The ward boundaries are pretty large. This ward covers the White house, and the National Mall. It covers most of the touristy places in DC, so that is pretty cool. We have not been able to meet to many of the members yet because of conference hopefully we will be able to meet some throughout the week.
     
Transfer day was crazy. We had to help an Elder out by grabbing his bike, but because the extra time it took us to get the bike, we ended up in traffic and we were about a half hour late to transfer meeting. Luckily we got there right as they announced that Elder Rowley and I would be staying together in D.C. 3rd.   

Conference was great. There were lots of talks that I really enjoyed. I liked Elder Christopherson's, Elder Bednar's, and President Uchtdorf's talks a lot. I am excited to be able to go back and read them.

Thank you guys so much for emailing. It makes my day being able to read them. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful week and I will talk to you next Monday,

Byeee,



Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment