Monday, May 4, 2015

Investigator from Kazakhstan, Ranica's Baptism in Antacostia, and Do-It-Yourself Haircuts - 05/04/2015

Hey everyone! How is life? This week has been pretty great for me because of a few things. First of all our investigator Eric is doing well. He is a little strange but he is doing well. He is probably in his mid 20's and he is a really smart guy. He is really into history.  He is originally from Kazakhstan, or how ever you spell that, and he has lived in the United States most of his life. Anyway he has a Baptismal date for the 24th of May, but we are not sure if it is going to hold or not. He has had a couple dates before but he keeps pushing it back. A couple of weeks ago we did have a very good conversation and we think we found that the main problem with him pushing his date off was because he hasn't really read the Book of Mormon. He has only read 2 or 3 chapters but we have been meeting with and reading it with him so that has been good. So that's how things with him are going.

         
Probably the best thing that has happened this bast week was to be able to go to Ranica's baptism! It was so good to be able to see her and everyone back in the Anacostia Ward. It was a really great Sunday. She was very happy and excited. Lots of missionary's came up for it so it was like a big Anacostia reunion. Anyway those were the highlights of my week. The lowlights would have to go to allergy's yay!! First time I have experienced it in my life and let me tell yeah it's not pretty haha I can't breath through my nose. Oh I guess another highlight is that I cut my hair for the second time and so I saved 20 bucks. I don't think it looks that good, but whatever. I don't really care as long as I don't hear how I need a hair cut from President. Well that was my week! I'll try to send more personal emails later byeeee.



No comments:

Post a Comment