Tuesday, November 11, 2014

This week has been pretty good! I found out that two of the people I was working worth in my last area are on date for baptism. So that is freaking awesome! Now we just gotta find some people down here to get baptized. We did teach this one guy who wants to be baptized but he doesn't want to become a member of our church soooo.... That is kind of a weird position but he seemed more willing to think about it at the end of our visit. A funny experience that has happened this week was my companion and I were taking the bus back to our apartment and it was pretty late at night. We were talking with this cool guy and then all of a sudden this other guy butts in and he said "hey! Do you think some time in the future we will be able to communicate with Aliens? Cuz I think we will" then he starts yelling to everyone on the bus " hey everyone! Do you think we will be communicating with aliens in the future!" And everyone was just laughing at him. It was pretty high.
      Yesterday was my talk and it went pretty well. I talked about weakness. It was a pretty short talk so it wasn't to bad. I can send you my talk if you want. Well I guess we are going shopping now:/
Elder Johnson rocking his new scarf, shirt, and smolder.
Bye bye Love Elder Teej 

No comments:

Post a Comment