Monday, July 25, 2016

Death Interview, Death Dinner and an Amazing Temple Trip - Two More Days!!! - 07/25/2016

Hey everyone! The end of my mission is here. It has been an amazing experience being able to serve the people in the DC area. I have been very blessed for all the experiences, both good and bad, that I have been able to go through. I have been able to meet some of the most amazing people and see their lives change because they chose to follow Jesus Christ and His example. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ has grown exponentially. Because of the things I have seen and the things I have felt I have a much greater understanding of what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about. Thanks to all of those who have followed me on this journey. I appreciate all the emails that have been sent and I am look forward to talking to all of you guys!
     
This week has been pretty great. We had our death interviews and death dinner with President Johnson and we had an amazing temple trip as well! Have an amazing week everyone! I will see you guys this week! ðŸ˜±







No comments:

Post a Comment